Feed A Taur Foundation
A brief introduction by Taris
So, this organization was founded to do food drives and bake sales and find other means to feed the taur population. One popular course that really took off was that consumption of other furs; this, combined with a reformation technology at the Feed a Taur centers, opened the doors to ensuring that none of us would have to go hungry again! Now, this timeline assumes a slightly altered modern setting, with furs(of course!) and humans, and a super science involving crystalline computers and harmonic frequencies and a lot of science so advanced it might as well be magic; and, it’s not without a hiccup or two, but that’s what liability waivers are for! Anyway, since the feed a taur started, we’ve seen a raise in the quality of life for taurs. fewer of us are sleeping on the streets, or turning to unsavory professions to put food in our bellies.
The Feed A Taur Foundation was started to address the issue of providing enough food for the taur communities everywhere. Because of their size, and the pricing of food stuffs, in order to obtain enough sustenance to survive, taurs and their families often went into bankruptcy just to feed themselves.
While the Foundation operates food and can drives, as well as bake sales and other fund raising endeavors, their major operation is finding volunteers that would feed themselves willingly to a taur. Most of the time this involves a small fee to cover a reformation provided by the Foundation.
The thing that allows the Feed-A-Taur Foundation to operate is a super science using crystalline structures and resonate frequencies that interface with modern computer technology. Highly robust and perfectly attune crystals are manufactured and used in devices large and small, that allow for the replication of a body using the soul of a deiced being. This has generally only been used in reducing the numbers of casualties from various types of vore, and is still a relativity new technology, with a certain percentage of failure. This has not stopped the technology from becoming widely adopted, and even miniaturization for home versions, for both predator and prey. Laws have been relaxed on predestination, so long as reformation technology is used, but law enforcement still peruses rouge predators who like to eat without ensuring the safety of their meals.
Offices for the Feed A Taur Foundation can be found in all major cities, and some larger towns, or where there is a taur community. These generally are housed in any normal office or shopping area, usually with modifications to allow larger taurs freedom of movement.
Jessie is a female cowtaur that works with FAT as well as a patron. She also used to work at Aunt Edna’s.
Aunt Edna’s Vore Cabaret
‘Aunt Edna’s’, or ‘Auntie’s’ to the regulars, is a converted theater turned strip club that caters to the unique tastes of the vore community. Strip shows often incorporate or features different acts of vore. Performers are often paid employees, though occasionally patrons are invited to join performers on the stage.
Patrons are classified into three categories when entering, each priced at a different level. They can either buy a blue immunity band, the most expensive, which means they are off limits for eating. There is a red reformation band, about $25, which means they can be eaten and reformed at the club. And patrons may enter for free, but if they are eaten, they are responsible for their own reformation, often meaning that some free attendees only enjoy one last show.
Aunt Edna’s is located in an old small theater. The main stage was split and extended into two preforming runways, and the box offices were converted into more private entertainment rooms. A bar runs along the back wall, and much of the original Rococo architecture restored or replaced, and red velvet drapes and carpet also being restored.
Edna is a towering female anthro elephant, towering over those around her. She has been described as having a heart of gold, a fist like iron, and a stomach big enough for anyone. No one knows her actual age, but she has been around for many, many years. Despite her age, she is still active and energetic, managing the theater and fiercely protecting her performers. It is well known that she will occasional eat patrons, or more often, troublemakers in her establishment.
Erica is an anthropomorphic Kangaroo who works at Edna’s. Her specialty is pouch vore, as well as voring smaller prey. She has an upbeat personality, and likes to talk and be social, hence why she is often seen at the theater on nights even when she if off duty.
Gloria is the Magenta goo girl that sometimes preforms at Edna’s. She is capable of absorption, and by her nature nearly any type of vore. She is also capable of sliding into nearly anyone, even those without great vore talent or skill, and is often requested by patrons that cannot consume others, but would still like to have that experience. Her goo can provide sustenance and air to any creature she entraps, or to those swallowing her, preventing sophistication. She is generally not very talkative, and thus people assume her to by shy and timid, while she is actually only introverted, and strong willed.
- Named: Species (name) ((Owner/creator))
- Goo Girl (Gloria) ((Taris))
- Kangaroo (Erica) ((Taris))
- Shark (Ragin) ((Yasha Lupas))
- Two-Tailed Kitsune (Griff The Rainbow Kitsune) ((Griff Beeks))
- Generic and unclaimed ideas (write their stories yourself! :D)
- Fox twins (*drools*)
- Nagas (male and female, herm?)
- She wolves (a pack[4-6])
- Humans (prey? surprise pred!)
- Big Cats (Jaguar, Lioness,)
- Anthro Griffin (token avian?)
- Giraffe (come on, look at that loooong neck. think how long it would take to swallow someone!)
- Cow (Large, with udders)
- wolf, cat, etc
- Feed-A-Taur in SecondLife
- Aunt Edna’s Vore Cabaret Location in Second Life
- Aunt Edna’s Vore Cabaret Group
Feed-A-Taur by Taris is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://wiki.tarisden.info/index.php?title=Feed-A-Taur#Reuse_Rights.
Please paste the above somewhere in your stories/artwork/whatever please :D Its not an absolute must, but it would be nice ;)
- You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- Permissions beyond the scope of this public license are available at wiki.tarisden.info.
- Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute Feed-A-Taur to Taris (with link).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
I am licensing this under a CC license so that others may use it in their own works easily. HOWEVER, i retain the copyrights and may ask you to remove work or alter it if it is an extreme alterations of characters, locations, setting, etc (you kill of Edna or myself, the theater burns down, you upturn the local political government, etc). I really do not believe this will ever happen, so feel free to add in a dark history, a plot twist, whatever. Contact Taris if you have any questions :D